Yorkton Place LLP, Surrey BC
Yorkton Place is located in Surrey, BC at a major intersection – King George Boulevard & 64th Avenue.
Surrey City Growth
- Surrey is one of the fastest growing cities in Canada and is projected to surpass Vancouver’s population within the next 20 years.
- 508,040 residents live in Surrey (2014 census)
- By 2041, 1 in 5 Metro Vancouver residents will live in Surrey
- Surrey is British Columbia’s second largest city.
- Surrey’s population has increased 25% in 9 years.
- Surrey has benefited from more than $5 billion of commercial, industrial, and residential construction in the last 5 years.
- 46% of available industrial land in Metro Vancouver region
Strong population in-migration into Surrey from other Canadian provinces, and around the world is expected to continue for the foreseeable future, given current and historical trends.
The availability of large tracts of land in Surrey for development, large inflows of capital, strong population growth, youthful population, visionary political leadership, and its vicinity and strategic location in the Vancouver metropolitan area, sets the stage for strong economic growth, and a vibrant real estate market well into the future.
The land is proposed to be developed in two phases. Phase 1 will comprise a single storey commercial retail/office building (Building 3) and two single storey commercial buildings (Buildings 2 and 4) and Phase 2 will comprise a six storey mixed use retail/residential building (Building 1), zoned Comprehensive Development (CD) specific for a public market, which will be constructed with steel and concrete construction.
The Yorkton Place land development project was sold to another developer approximately 16 months after start up, with a substantial profit achieved.
All Yorkton Place investors received a very good return on their investments. The project is now closed.
Yorkton Group would like to sincerely thank all the investors who participated, and we welcome them to join us again for future projects!