The Energy Crossing Project for investors and clients has SOLD OUT.
- Located within Edmonton city limits inside the World Class Edmonton Energy & Technology Park, which is part of Alberta’s Industrial Heartland.
- The Alberta Industrial Heartland has over $46 billion invested to date (May, 2018), and $25+ billion in projects announced or under construction.
- The Edmonton Energy and Technology Park is being actively promoted by Edmonton Planning and Development, Edmonton Economic Development, and by the Alberta government represented by Alberta Finance and Enterprise.
- This approximately 90 acre land parcel has Manning Drive and 227th Avenue frontage.
- The land parcel is located in the Research and Development and Education Cluster permitted land use area.
- The anticipated future path of the LRT is near the northwest corner of the land parcel.
- Major highways to the west, south, and east, and near the juncture of highways serving Northern Alberta and Ft. McMurray.
- Downtown Edmonton, Edmonton Municipal Airport and major population centers are all within a short 20 minute drive.
- Pristine, gently rolling high land.
Energy Crossing was sold as a securities offering, located as shown within the World Class Edmonton Energy and Technology Park.
Opportunities were available for cash purchases, and new contributions or transfers into the following type of deferred plan accounts:
- RRSP Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- TFSA Tax-Free Savings Account
- LRSP Locked in Retirement Savings Plan (LIRA)
The permitted zoning of Energy Crossing III is Business Industrial Cluster land use, having among the highest expected land value per acre in the ASP area.
Areas with such zoning may house research and development, engineering, technical institute and educational training facilities.
Upgrades to the existing road networks, as well as new roads and highways are anticipated.
Energy Crossing purchasers will enjoy the following Benefits:
- You will have ownership in the Lands, by way of share ownership in the Issuer.
- You will benefit from 100% of the net profits derived from the future sale or development of the Lands, in direct proportion to your share holdings in the Issuer.
- After you have purchased the shares of the Issuer, you will not be required to incur any further out of pocket expenses by the Issuer, at any time.
Why Edmonton, Alberta?
- Edmonton is the transportation, logistics, research, and manufacturing hub of the oil sands and northern development, and a world leader in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries.
- More than $172 billion in private sector projects have been announced or are planned for the Edmonton service area. We have a diversified local economy with a GDP greater than $85 billion.
- Our manufacturing sector…now Canada’s second largest manufacturing cluster, is second only to Ontario’s Golden Triangle.
- Alberta has in excess of 176 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, amongst the largest in the world.