Position Title: Administrative Assistant
At Yorkton Group we are fun, bright, motivated and love what we do. So we invite you to join our team of professionals.
Are you energetic, dedicated, and driven by your success and the success of those around you? Are you strong enough to handle tight deadlines and multiple projects? Are you friendly, personable and able to build harmonious working relationships with clients, co-workers and the general public? Are you a talented communicator and collaborator with a positive attitude? If this is you and you’re looking to make a mark at Yorkton Group then you need to apply.
As the Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Answering main telephone line, providing friendly and professional greeting, taking messages as appropriate or transferring to the appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet all clients and visitors.
- Provide Administrative support by performing general clerical duties to include but not limited to: typing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Provide additional administrative support to the Senior Management Team and the CEO. This includes confidential correspondence, memoranda, contracts and proposals.
- Support the accounting department by performing clerical duties to include but not limited to: input data to master daily revenue, daily chip inventory, patron counts, and filing.
In addition to the above skills, you will have minimum 1 to 3 years previous administrative experience, excellent communication skills (written and verbal), proficient skill in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Internet Explorer. You have the ability to exercise good judgment in recognizing scope of authority and protecting confidential information.
Salary will commensurate with experience
Please apply in confidence, by submitting your Cover Letter and Resume to Yorkton Group via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: (780) 409-9228